Physicians and other providers are burdened by the time and effort it takes to retrieve, analyze and enter data into their EMRs. The result is a severely degraded office visit experience for the physician and patient, and physicians spend hours per week on administrative work that could be much better spent caring for patients.
The burden of data entry into the EMR by physicians is time consuming and distracting.
- Quality of care and patient experience suffer
- Physicians productivity is reduced
- Physicians cite EMRs as the largest contributor to their professional dissatisfaction
Automating the medical office visit workflow to better the lives of patients and providers of healthcare.
We focus on the Quadruple Aim in Healthcare:
Enhancing the patient experience
Improving population health
Reducing overall costs
Improving the work-life of providers
FreeTime™ is a web-based application that uses EMR data to automatically create a visit plan and documentation for an upcoming patient encounter. Data accessed includes: Medication list; Problem list; Medical Hx; Previous encounters; Laboratory, Imaging, and Clinical reports.
FreeTime uses visit reasons and quality measures on the visit plan to generate a patient-specific questionnaire to which the patient responds on their own device or on a tablet provided by the practice.
FreeTime submits a comprehensive note and orders to athenaOne® using patient responses and problem-specific data used to create the visit plan.
The provider updates/confirms all aspects of the encounter prepared by FreeTime working directly in athenaOne.
...creates a visit plan by intelligently selecting problems and quality measures to be addressed.
Problems and Quality Measures
...in the visit plan drive orders and the creation of patient-specific question sets and orders.
Note Generation Engine
...uses patient responses, physical exam templates, clinical, laboratory and imaging data to automatically create the entire visit note.
Printed Visit Agenda
...is prepared and available for every patient, listing visit reasons, quality measures to be addressed and medication list for review.
10-year Preventive Care Plan
...is automatically generated for every encounter.
The Final Result...
One minute of visit planning per scheduled patient eliminates about 12 minutes of post-encounter documentation time...
for each encounter.
FreeTime™ is an AI-powered, SaaS-based, solution that greatly improves efficiency of physicians using EMR by automating virtually every step of the office visit from visit planning to documentation.
- Visit plan engine automatically selects appropriate problems and quality measures to be addressed.
- Problems and quality measures determine drive the creation of patient-specific electronic questions sets to collect medical history.
- Note generation engine uses patient responses, physical exam templates, clinical, laboratory and imaging data to automatically create the entire visit note.
- Printed visit agenda for every patient listing visit reasons, quality measures to be addressed and medication list for review.
- Automatically generated 10-year preventive care plan.
- Improve office visit workflow
- Reduced no show rate
- Reduce physician data entry results in greater attention to the patient, greatly improving patient and physician satisfaction
- Improve quality of care by adherence to guidelines and reducing variability
- Improved physician compensation resulting from improved pay for performance, more accurate risk adjustment scores and the freedom to see additional patients
- Improved patient engagement by allowing greater input into the visit agenda and a better understanding of their drug regimen, medical problems and greater awareness of preventive measures due