Anodyne Clinical's Privacy Policies
Anodyne Clinical's Privacy Policies updated: June 2, 2022
Anodyne Clinical's Privacy Policies
- This Policy only applies to Anodyne's activities and this Website. This Policy does not apply to third-party websites that are accessible through this Site, third-party services utilized by this Website or Anodyne Clinical, nor any information gathered via our products in various healthcare provider offices.
- If you submit your information to any third-party sites or services, your information will be governed by their privacy policies and not this Policy. To learn how third-party sites collect and use your information, you should read their privacy policies.
Collection and Use of Your Information
- In general, we collect and use information about you for the purposes of contacting you to provide information about Anodyne’s products and services, to create our products, to provide services to you, or to share other Anodyne-related information. We do not sell, rent or otherwise share or disclose your private, personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent, or as otherwise explained in this Policy. (See “Information You Provide to Us” and “Restrictions on Disclosing Information to Third Parties” below).
- Because of the nature of our business, our services and benefits are not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from children. If you are under age 13, please do not register on this Site, make any purchases through this Site, or send any information about yourself to us. In the event that we learn that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information and terminate the child’s account from our databases. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under age 13, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Information You Provide To Us
- On our “Contact Us” page and “Give me Free Time” section, the following information is required: your first and last name, your organization’s name, your business telephone number, your business email address, and your organization type. You may also provide this information or other information to us by completing a separate form, submitting a request for information, subscribing to an email list, providing feedback, requesting information about conferences and tradeshows, giving us a business card, signing up for or interacting with us at events, tradeshows, conferences or conventions, or communicating with us through the Website.
- There also may be other, similar ways that you provide us with information that are not listed above. Submitting this information will allow you to find out if you are eligible for Anodynes’s products and services, and will help us to better serve you in follow-up communications regarding our products, services, and other Anodyne-related information. If you are a Anodyne client or an employee or contractor of a client, we may collect your information from you to provide you with our services.
- If you correspond with us via email, the postal service or any other form of communication, we may retain such correspondence and the information contained therein and use it to respond to your inquiry and/or notify you of Anodyne Clinical products and services, conferences, company news or other Anodyne-related opportunities. Importantly, your email and postal address information is never sold, given or otherwise shared or disclosed to third parties except as set forth herein.
- If you no longer desire our services, you may deactivate them (subject to the terms and conditions of any separate agreement you may have with Anodyne) by emailing our Customer Support team at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may contact us via our on-line Chat. Our Customer Support team additionally can assist you in updating your personally identifiable information through any of these methods.
- If you no longer wish to receive promotional communications from Anodyne, you may opt out of future messages by following the instructions included in each communication, or by emailing us at: email@example.com. You also may contact us via our on-line Chat.
- We will retain and use your information for as long as your account is active, or as needed to provide our services to you. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Customer Testimonials, Comments and Reviews
- We may post customer testimonials, comments or reviews on our Site that may contain personally identifiable information. We do obtain customer consent prior to posting testimonials. If you wish to update or delete a testimonial, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also may contact us via our on-line Chat.
- Anodyne Clinical's website includes social media features, including links to our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts. Social media websites are hosted by third parties. Your interactions with various social media features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
- Subject to their third party’s privacy policies, these social media websites may collect your internet protocol (IP) address and identify which pages you visit on our Site. Social media websites also may set cookies to enable their features to function properly.
Blog / News
- Anodyne Clinical's website offers publicly accessible blogs. You should be aware that any information you provide within these blogs may be read, collected and used by those who access them. To request the removal of any personal information you submit to openly viewable parts of the Site, please contact us at: email@example.com. However, please be aware that in some cases, we may not be able to remove the information you have submitted. We will notify you if that is the case. Alternatively, if you used a third-party application to post your information, you can delete it by either logging on to the third-party application and removing it directly, or by contacting the third-party application company.
- Anodyne Clinical uses service providers and other third parties for the purposes described in this Policy and also for marketing or ad measurement purposes. We may receive information from third parties, like lead generation providers, content sponsors, social media platforms, or others. This information may include marketing or demographic information, your business or contact information, information about you from social media platforms that you use to interact with us or the Website and other information. We may combine this information with other information you provide to us or that we collect from you or from public sources.
Security Measures to Protect Your Information
- Anodyne Clinical follows generally accepted security standards to protect personally identifiable information submitted to us, both during its transmission and after we receive it. However, no internet transmission method or electronic storage practice is 100-percent secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. The provisions contained herein supersede all previous notices or policies regarding our privacy practices and any previous terms and conditions that governed the subject matter covered herein.